2015年7月20日星期一

This Weekend

This weekend I just stayed at school. But there weren't anything to make me feel fun. Maybe this weekend would be so boring. Fortunately, when I was doing my homework and looking for information by Internet. I found a comedy movie named SPY which was released. I heard that this movie is very good-looking. So after I had finished my homework and I started to watch. SPY talked about a fat woman in order to revenge for another male spy who she likes and decides to become a spy to deal with bad guys. The whole process is so funny. Although she is bad at this profession. But eventually she succeed rely on her smart and the determination of vengeance. This movie not only gives us happiness, but also tells us a truth. As long as you have confidence and perserverance, so fat people can be successful and gets what she wants, don't you? I like this movie. OK. Maybe this weekend is nice.
       

没有评论:

发表评论