2015年7月6日星期一

The fourth of July

Independence day is one of the main statutory holiday, date for each year on July 4, to commemorate on July 4,1776, the continental congress in Philadelphia formally adopted the declaration of independence. Every year on this day, all people will celebrate and let off fireworks at night. You can imagine how nice at that time. So lucky, I just study here for about half a month and I meet this important day right away. On that day, the teacher took us to the dodgers stadium. Oh my god! So many people, I never have been saw this scene. Most of the people wear the blue clothes about Dodger. The audience all very enthusiastic and make a warm voice. Crazy! Game for almost four hours. Finally, sure enough, Dodgers won!!! A wonderful game! All the audience stood up and erupted! How excited! Then after the game over, we waited until the evening, waited for the fireworks bloomed. To be honest, I have never watched the fireworks with so many people. And that night of the fireworks is very beautiful. I think so.







 
      

没有评论:

发表评论