2015年7月5日星期日

Museum

Today,we went to the museum and saw some nice paintings. In fact, I think I don't have any art cells. But when I saw these pictures, I just said that these pictures are very good, and every picture has deep symbolic significance. I remember my art teacher ever told me, most of painters' work always become precious after they died. That's true. Like Van Gog. Now in the museum display works, each one is unique. These works contain the painter's energy and effort. They are all art crystallization. I was attracted by these pictures. I don't know why they have plenty of imaginations.It's amazing and cool. As a matter of fact, when I was a little child, I wanted to be an artist. Not a basketball player.
Portrait of a Peasant (Patience Escalier), August 1888. Gogh, Vincent van

Winter (The Vicarage Garden under Snow), Probably January 1885, Nuenen. Gogh, Vincent van

The Artist's Garden at Vétheuil, 1881. Monet, Claude

The Yellow Boat, 1891. Caillebotte, Gustave

Low Tide, Berck, 1886. Boudin,Louis-Eugène

Mouth of the Seine at Honfleur, 1865. Monet, Claude

Cliff at Étretat, the Porte d' Aval, 1869. Courbet, Gustave

The Ragpicker, c. 1865-1870. Manet, Édouard

Woman Combing Her Hair Before a Mirror, c. 1877. Degas, Edgar


Still Life with Fish and Shrimp, 1864. Manet, Édouard

The Village of Saint-Paul on the Banks of the Durance, 1865. Guigou, Paul-Camille

The Mulberry Tree, October 1889. Gogh, Vincent van
      

没有评论:

发表评论