2015年6月24日星期三

Swimming

It's a hot today.  We really can't stand the strong sunlight! But lucky,our PE teacher will take us to swim. So we at least not so hot like this now. When we get there, already there are a lot of people in the swimming. See they enjoy, we also immediately jump into the pool. Oh! My god. The water is so cold, which lets me think maybe the hot is better than the cold. Ok,forget it. In fact, I can't swim very well. I can only swim a short distance. If I continue to swim, I think I will be drowned. Perhaps this is why I always learn bad swimming. Although I am good at other sports. Swimming is my greatest weekness,I admit. In the process of swimming, I also play the springboard. It's very cool. Sure, I mean Mr.cabulu and not me. He can do handsome diving. However,I can't do it like him. After that, It's difficult for me who is a freshman. Anyway, I swera I will learn to swim!     

没有评论:

发表评论